New South Wales, Australia
We are delighted to be working with the incredible team at Lendi Group.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has extensive experience across People, Culture, HR best practice and talent to join the team on a parental leave contract.
Ideally you will be available for a Jul-Aug start on a part-time basis and a 9 month cover from September.
Role will cover but not be limited to the below;
You will manage a matrix structured People team with specialists sitting across a range of diverse departments with multiple need states, learning needs and motivations.
You will help coordinate the People vision through this structure while also partnering with department leaders and managers to help build and support people and culture within their teams.
You will be responsible for all human resources, recruiting, training & development activities at the company. This role will report directly to one of the Executive Leadership team and will sit on the Group Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate should have a history in:
- A broad range of experience across a spectrum of organisations and able to bring these experiences to life in the company
- Experience with dealing with multiple stakeholders, with different priorities and styles
- Managing and leading a centralised function with a federated team structure
- World-Class Leadership skills, a thought leader
- Progressive style with a growth mindset, able to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Be adaptable, flexible and open to change
- Be data-driven in your decision making
● Build and lead a world-class talent management function, including recruiting, onboarding and talent development across Sales, Technology and traditional corporate functions
● Partner with team leads and managers to evaluate current team structure and skills, org design, talent gaps and hiring plan to achieve business goals
● Lead and champion performance review and feedback process with managers to drive a culture of feedback and learning
● Spearhead building and maintaining a remote culture as well as a traditional office culture simultaneously
● Prioritize a diverse and inclusive company culture through recruiting, training, policies, and conversation
● Drive company culture through activities and programs across the organization
● Oversee the management and administration of all employee policies and benefits
● Develop and roll-out a compensation and levelling structure with the relevant department leads
● Drive implementation and adoption of key people analytics to help drive thoughtful, data-driven people decisions
● Vet, implement and oversee recruiting and HR platforms at the company
● Partner with the Legal team on compliance with federal, state, and local laws as well as any legal HR matters as they arise
If this contract opportunity may suit your current needs, please get in touch with your CV update and your availablility and expectations on salary.Back to Roles