New South Wales, Australia
Lendi Group is the new group born out of the merger of Aussie Home Loans and Lendi.
The business consists of two powerhouse brands that are committed to changing the experience of home lending for all Australians by removing barriers and the unnecessary admin from consumers and brokers alike. Lendi Group operates a multi-brand strategy across Aussie Home Loans and Lendi, pulling together a truly personalised home loans experience for the Australian audience that balances both human support and smart technology.
They are looking for an experienced senior HR generalist to develop and lead our People Operations & Partnering teams across our Experience and Culture organisation.
The Head of People Operations & Partnering provides leadership and strategic & operational direction for the People Operations & Partnering team to deliver an exceptional employee experience across Lendi Group. You and your team will partner with leaders across Lendi Group both strategically and operationally to build and support their organisations and ensure operational excellence and effective people advisory.
● Oversee the day-to-day People Partnering and People Operations activities of Lendi Group, providing leadership and support to our small team of HR generalist professionals.
● Develop and lead the team to act as a trusted human resources business partners for senior leaders and a trusted point of contact for all team members
● Work closely with Lendi Group people leaders to support across the employee lifecycle including organisational design, recruitment, performance, remuneration, retention, and enabling the delivery of their strategies through people.
● Develop and coach the team to deliver effective and timely HR advice to people leaders and team members regarding People policies, procedures, legislative guidelines and employee relations issues. ● Create policies, guides and processes that will enable Lendi Group to scale and grow effectively
● Lead and drive People Operations projects and the implementation of Experience & Culture strategic goals
● Collaborate to design the People Dashboard and deliver key monthly and quarterly reports, detailing People Operations metrics to drive people related decisions. ● Support the implementation and ongoing management of performance, remuneration and benefits frameworks and programs
.● Develop and update people policies and procedures to reflect market best practice and legislative requirements and ensure they grow as we do.
● Collaborate with finance to ensure effective payroll integration and payroll processing.
Our ideal candidate profile
● Strategic and operational - can see the big picture and also know how to operationalise it
● Experience leading HR business partnering and/or people operations teams
● Demonstrated experience as a strategic HR generalist across the employee lifecycle, ideally within a business partnering and/or people operations capacity
● A passion for driving operational excellence that enables an exceptional employee experience
● Experience developing and implementing effective people policies, processes and systems within a fast-growing organisation
● Experience managing people systems implementation
● Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline
● Experience leading and coaching a team to drive functional excellence
● Demonstrated experience working successfully in an agile environment
● Extensive working knowledge of relevant legislation
● Previous experience with change, ideally mergers and acquisitions
● Ideally experience within fintech, financial services/banking, technologies or similar industries
What’s in it for you?
● Total flexibility on remote working: we’ve embraced a 'Flex First' policy for over 12 months and it's now part of our DNA
● Regular social activities & events, both in-person and online
● An extra week’s annual leave after three years’ service
● A vibrant, relaxed, yet professional culture
● A multitude of development opportunities available: we love what we do, take our people on the journey & talk careers above jobs.
Back to Roles