New South Wales, Australia
Digital Content Advisor
• Great creative Part-Time role where you can have impact
• Join Australia’s leading authority on sustainable buildings and communities
• Supportive and inspiring workplace, we are a certified Great Place to Work
Your new opportunity
Are you looking for a part-time role that allows you to unleash your passion for creating social content that drives action? Do you love playing with design and video editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, to find engaging and thoughtful ways to communicate messages? And would you like to be a part of a highly supportive, flexible organisation whose purpose is to lead the sustainable transformation of the built environment? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Marketing, you will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to support the broader Marketing & Communications strategy and business objectives of the GBCA. This opportunity will also see you sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring performance to identify best practices.
This is a part-time role (3 days per week) based in our Sydney headquarters.
Your new responsibilities
• You will manage the social content schedule in line with the broader Content Strategy and various teams across the GBCA;
• You will monitor the daily news alerts and create timely, impactful content as appropriate;
• You will stay up-to-date with industry developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention;
• You will use social tools to evaluate and optimise performance of social activity.
Your skills and experience
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Design (desired but not essential);
• You have 5-7 years’ experience;
• High proficiency in design and video editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite;
• You are familiar with online marketing tools and strategies, and digital platforms;
• You have excellent communication and organisational skills;
• You have excellent design skills;
• You have excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible working arrangements, activity-based working with sit to stand desks
• Health and wellbeing program including boot camp, pilates, yoga and mindfulness
• An additional 3 days paid leave each year (Contribution Leave)
• Employee Discount Program (Rewards Gateway)
More on the GBCA
The Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) was established in 2002 and is the nation’s authority on sustainable buildings and communities. Our mission is to accelerate the transformation of Australia’s built environment into one that is healthy, liveable, productive, resilient and sustainable. We work with industry and government to encourage policies and programs that support our mission. We also educate thousands of people each year on how to design and deliver sustainable outcomes for Australia’s buildings and communities.
They employ over 40 staff and our national office is based in the 6 Star Green Star rated Barangaroo precinct in Sydney; but our flexible team works across Australia. In 2019 we were certified as a Great Place to Work and in 2020 and 2021 we were not only certified but listed as one of the top 50 Best Places to Work. For further insight from past and current employees on GBCA’s working environment, head to Glassdoor and SEEK company reviews.
For more information on how the GBCA is transforming the built environment, please refer to www.gbca.org.au.
Submit an EOI asap with your updated CV to express interest in this role.Back to Roles