New South Wales, Australia
We are looking for a senior recruiter or talent lead who can support the Head of Talent in a period of high volume hiring and strong business growth for one of our absolutely favourite clients - LENDI GROUP! Read on for the details.
At Lendi Group, we’re building a scalable Experience and Culture function and our team Vision is to create a world-class place to work. We are a community of diverse-thinkers, from a variety of backgrounds and together, we are passionate about our mission to build a people-first culture that empowers and enables our people to do the best work of their careers. Our everyday purpose is to execute world-class, seamless people experiences through powerful strategic partnerships across Lendi Group.
The purpose of the Talent Acquisition Manager is to build and manage the in-house talent acquisition team to attract top-talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways; to deliver divisionally relevant sourcing, hiring and pipeline initiatives to execute recruiting strategies in the short, medium and longer term; and to drive for a consistent candidate and employee experience across Lendi Group. You will drive world-class attraction, acquisition and management strategies to enable our scale and growth.
You will be constantly challenging how we do things and looking to continuously improve our employer brand, our recruitment, talent and people practices to ensure we are well positioned to scale. This role will report to our Head of Experience & Talent Management and lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists based in Australia and Philippines.
What you will do Talent Acquisition
● Define and execute talent acquisition and pipeline strategies that accelerate the achievement of the long-term Lendi Group organisational objectives
● Partner closely with senior leadership and hiring managers to advise on talent strategies and workforce planning
● Manage full life-cycle recruiting and autonomously manage the full recruitment life cycle for all non-broker hiring
● Ensure delivery of diverse recruiting objectives and a an exceptional candidate and employee experience
● Implement, manage and optimise recruiting platforms, tools, vendors and metrics, including the new ATS, job advertising platforms and other related tools and systems
● Innovate and optimise our hiring practises by using new methods or channels and implement a highly data-driven approach to optimise. The aim is to create world class recruitment processes that are scalable
● Ensure seamless talent acquisition practises that drive an inclusive and diverse workforce, aligned to Lendi Group’s employee experience objectives
● Regularly conduct market mapping of organisations with passive talent in line with business needs and support talent succession and talent management practices.
● Ensure continuous improvement of talent and related policies, systems and procedures reflect to market best practice and legislative requirements and ensure they grow as we do
● Build and manage regular reporting and metrics, status updates and continuously measure the effectiveness of talent acquisition practices and campaigns.
● Coach, mentor and develop our talented team of Talent Acquisition professionals both locally and internationally to deliver an effective recruiting and sourcing practice across Lendi Group.
● Empowering and enabling our team to perform at their best; enable your team by removing roadblocks, thinking fast on your feet, embracing problems and sharing your tricks of the trade.
● Refine recruitment goals (OKRs) and lead our team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to exceed hiring benchmarks around time to hire, retention and performance of hires and candidate experience.
Our ideal candidate profile
● Previously experience leading and developing a talent acquisition team
● Demonstrated success implementing world-class hiring practises and tools in growing business and you know what best practice looks like
● A passion for driving operational excellence that enables an exceptional candidate and employee experience
● Experience improving and implementing best-practice recruitment processes and practises
● Experience designing and operationalising talent strategies and tactics to include but not limited to talent acquisition, sourcing, pipelining, EVP and employer brand
● Background in tech, fintech, disrupter financial services, SaaS or similar
● Ideally a mix of inhouse and agency recruiting experience across a broad range of functions such as Technology, Marketing, Product, Retail, Contact Centres, Group ServicesBack to Roles