New South Wales, Australia
We are thrilled to be working with the incredible team at Elula.
An incredible tech business in high growth scale up, the team recently announced their latest investment round from ASX listed PEXA.
Founded in 2017 by two former Commonwealth Bank executives, Sydney-based Elula has developed AI tech tools – such as Sticky and Nudge - that specialise in customer retention and acquisition.
They are looking for an experienced HR generalist with experience in talent acquisition / recruitment who can help facilitate their exciting growth plans.
Key responisibilities and overview:
- Manage talent acquisition strategy
- Key role in recruiting for open roles, shortlisting, managing interview process and writing role descriptions as required
- Oversee employee onboarding and employee experience plans during growth of business
- Ability to conduct first round interviews for hiring and assess cultural fit
- Appoint and manage external niche recruitment providers and coordinate as required
- Oversee and advise exec team on HR processes
- Interest in developing Elula's employer brand, wellbeing, engagement plans as company continues to grow
- Oversee contractual needs in HR
This is a great role for a true HR generalist who enjoys being part of the action. It will suit someone who prefers autonomy and is happy to switch between a multitude of tasks depending on the day and current needs within the business.
An exciting high growth scale up, this business is growing fast and needs a fantastic HR / People lead to drive the strategy and growth plans for future talent and ensure best practice HR procedures are implemented through this phase of high growth.
Back to Roles