New South Wales, Australia
Working For Openn
Founded in 2016,Openn was formed to bring transparency to property transactions while providing a win-winwin for buyers, vendors and agents alike.
Our digital platform allows properties to be listed for online auction, private treaty, or tender, and provides transparency to all parties.
For our agents, Openn helps build trusting relationships with both vendors and buyers; builds a pipeline of future prospects; and attracts new buyers.
For buyers and vendors, we’re helping them say goodbye to wondering whether they got the best price or could have beaten the competition had they known the final bid on the table. Now entering a scale-up phase, Openn provides an environment in which passionate and driven individuals can help drive our next phase of growth. If you love rolling up your sleeves, getting into the tools and collaborating with sales, product and your marketing colleagues to create amazing results, we want to hear from you. Openn supports flexible working with the option to be based in either the Sydney (Manly) or Perth (Claremont) offices.
The Role Having experienced strong growth and proven product – market fit, we’re on the hunt for a Marketing superstar to help us nurture, engage and retain our ever-growing database of clients. We’re currently using HubSpot, but we’re not married to it, you might convince us something shinier and better! We want to evolve our CRM capabilities to ensure the best customer journeys and the best communication at the best time. We want you to take our customers by the hand, understand their needs, how we need to talk with them, nurture them from first time enquirer through to forever fan and user of Openn.
You are a CRM Marketing superstar and understand the power of data driven decision making and customer engagement. The successful candidate will build a market-leading customer experience in collaboration with product and sales, to contribute to Openn’s growth. This is a high priority area with the potential to make a marked difference.
The Ideal Candidate: An excellent collaborator and communicator who thrives working as a team to deliver outstanding outcomes for our customers. As comfortable in the Journey design and logic -building world as in the ‘doing’ world of implementing, daily tracking and testing optimisations. Feels a sense of ownership of business goals with a genuine drive to help achieve them. Able to manage their own time effectively, work autonomously to get tasks done while being a team player and able to come together to work out the ‘what’s next’, putting the customer’s omni-channel journey at the centre. Key Responsibilities:
JOB DESCRIPTION CRM Marketing Manager
You may be required to perform tasks outside of this job description. This description is subject to change and will evolve as a reflection of your performance and potential.
• Work hand-in-hand with the sales team to facilitate their conversations and call outcomes with follow-up journeys aimed to keep customers thinking about and engaging with Openn, presenting the right message with next best action at the right time. • Working closely with Openn’s Marketing Manager, design & implement always-on, multi-channel reengagement journeys to identify engaged Agents to insert into Sales pipelines.
• Roll up the sleeves and help us interpret our data suite, act as a champion for data driven decision making and use this to implement the customer journeys you design.
• Manage daily tracking, measurement and optimization via experimentation, to continually improve performance in line with Openn’s OKR framework and growth strategy.
• Manage all email & SMS comms to the customer database including our monthly and fortnightly newsletters.
• Be the champion of Openn’s 1:1 comms. Identify and manage exclusion lists to ensure a single customer view of comms and frequency; ensure Journey logic, channel selection, unsubscribes and disclaimers are optimally managed.
• Help Openn build up to having segmented, end to end journeys including retention, measuring NPS and creating referrals. • Manage all Journeys and email/SMS communications as the business grows and evolves its strategy.
Skills/Experience • 2-3+ years' experience working with a CRM marketing platform in a similar role.
• A HubSpot customer marketing whizz would be highly desired & considered.
• Demonstrable experience in journey building to support sales and marketing outcomes.
• Preferably have a sound knowledge of and experience with working on both transactional and marketing comms.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrable skill with using data to inform decisions.
• Experienced with tracking, reporting and articulating results to stakeholders.Back to Roles